Since 2010, Fair Price Lawyers has been helping clients achieve their goals for a reasonable price. We're ready to help you regarding any Utah family law matter, including divorces, child custody cases, child support, prenups and postnups, uncontested divorces, uncontested custody cases, enforcing Utah court orders, modifying court orders, Utah asset and debt division, alimony, protective orders, and paternity cases.
Our Affordable Prices
- Divorce & Child Custody ($200/hour or flat fee): Achieving your goals in a Utah divorce, child custody case, or modification shouldn’t mean emptying your wallet. Our $200 hourly rate is reasonable and affordable. We usually only need a $3000 retainer deposit to handle your case from beginning to end. We also offer fixed flat fee arrangements on most cases. Click here to learn more.
- Uncontested Divorce & Custody ($750 flat fee + costs): Fair Price Lawyers will handle most uncontested Utah divorces, child custody cases, and modifications for $750 plus costs. Click here to learn more.
- Enforce Court Order ($200/hour): Has the other party in your case violated the Court's order? Fair Price Lawyers will enforce the Utah court order on your behalf. We usually only need a $1,000 retainer deposit for motions to enforce. Click here to learn more.
- Protective Orders ($1,000 flat fee): Fair Price Lawyers will help you get a protective order or defend you against a protective order for a $1,000 flat fee. Click here to learn more.
- Motion to Adjust Child Support ($1,000 flat fee): Fair Price Lawyers will file a motion to adjust your child support and represent you in court for a $1,000 flat fee. Click here to learn more.
- Name Change ($750 flat fee + costs): Fair Price Lawyers will file a petition to change your name and represent you in court for a $750 flat fee + the $333 filing fee charged by the district court. Click here to learn more.
- All-Inclusive Mediation ($2000 flat fee): Save thousands and skip the courtroom battle by having an attorney-mediator help you and the other parent or spouse come to a mediated agreement. Our all-inclusive mediation service includes up to an 8-hour mediation with an experienced Utah family law attorney acting as a neutral. Following a successful mediation, we also draft and file all the necessary paperwork to convert your agreement into a final, enforceable court order. Click here to learn more.
Hire Now, Pay Later Option
We understand that you need help now. That's why we offer financing options that allow you to hire Fair Price Lawyers now and make installment payments later. Call (801) 999-0104 and ask about our Hire Now, Pay Later option.