Can I request a temporary order?

Yes. Either party in a family law can file what's called a Motion for a Temporary Order asking the court for a temporary order regarding child custody, child support, alimony, possession and control of real estate and personal property, and assets and debts. Once issued, these temporary orders take effect immediately and will be in effect usually until a final order is issued in the case.  

Call Fair Price Lawyers today at (801) 999-0104 for a consultation with a Utah family law attorney and to learn more about obtaining a temporary order in your case.