What if the divorce is not contested?

If the respondent does not wish to contest the contents of the divorce petition, the respondent can agree in writing to the petition and the divorce decree.  This is called a stipulation. The petitioner will file the stipulation with the court along with other documents necessary for the divorce decree to be issued by the court.

Call Fair Price Lawyers today at (801) 999-0104 for a consultation with a Utah divorce attorney.