How to enforce a child custody order?

If the other parent refuses to obey the court’s order regarding child custody or parent time, i.e. visitation, you may file what's called a Motion to Enforce Domestic Order. This motion seeks to have the court enforce the order and to sanction the other party for violating the court's order.  Sanctions can include making the other party pay your attorney's fees and costs associated with the Motion. 

Call Fair Price Lawyers today at (801) 999-0104 for a consultation with a Utah family law attorney and to learn more about filing a Motion to Enforce a Domestic Order.